Exactest has an exciting opportunity for a QA Test Analyst to join their Functional Testing Team. We are seeking an energetic individual with a career interest in Web, API Testing with SQL for an exciting project in Ireland.
Ideally you will have 4 years Software Testing in a fast paced start-up company with minimum of 6 months recent Web, API and Database Testing experience using soapUI/Postman an advantage.
- Work within an Agile environment, Scrum Team, using both JIRA and Test Rail.
- Profecient in the use of soapUI and/or Postman
- Some manual testing required, designing and executing test cases.
- Maintain and expand existing testing documentation (test plans, test cases/scripts, defect reports, etc.)
- Define and update regression test suites for current and future projects.
- Work on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple projects simultaneously.
- Take responsibility for your areas of work
- Reviews quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reporting on system quality and collecting metrics on test cases.
- Good understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
You should possess the following skills and experience and be able to demonstrate/substantiate them at interview:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Technically capable in API Testing with minimum 6 months recent experience using SoapUI Pro, some scripting will be required.
- Comfortable to be tested at interview in Java, API and Groovy
- Ability to learn new products, applications and websites under test.
- ISTQB foundation level certification with 2 years Software Testing experience.
- Exposure to other tools such as Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, JIRA, TestRail advantageous.
- Knowledge and awareness of AWS and MongoDB.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to document test analysis, bug reports and test scripts.
- Working knowledge of a continuous integration environment.
- Ability to analyse and report on test results in a way that is understandable to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Dublin City Centre
- €35k to €40k p/a DOE
- Permanent Full-Time
- Generous Benefits
- Interviewing Now
How to apply
If you wish to apply, please complete the form on the right including a cover note, your available start date together with your most recent CV.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Ireland.
** Agency assistance is not required at this time.