Exactest is currently seeking a Senior QA Test Analyst to join our leading Client on a permanent basis. Reporting to the CTO, our client has an exciting opportunity to join their team to deliver quality software and influencing their Testing Process.
This role will require you to prescribe the Test Process, test planning, design, execution and reporting. We will develop your skills in Web and Mobile Application Cloud platforms and you will be an important part of our growing team with opportunity to progress your career.
Ideally you will have minimum of 5 years Software Testing in a fast paced Agile team with minimum of 6 months recent Mobile App and Automation Testing experience. Take your career to the next level and apply below.
- Shape and implement our Test Strategy and process in line with our Agile methodology.
- Working within a Scrum team to review requirements and devise test cases and User Story Acceptance.
- Test execution and test evidence capturing.
- Skilled Defect authoring and proactive follow up of issues.
- Defining the appropriate tests required and any associated Test Data.
- Providing reporting metrics and testing status updates.
- Work in a positive manner and advise the wider team of test delivery improvement initiatives.
- Work within an Agile environment, Scrum Team, using both JIRA and TestRail.
- Develop an effective working relationship with our internal and teams and customers.
- Analyse requirements, User Stories and design test cases and test coverage matrix.
- Hands-on manual software testing and some exposure of testing automation.
- Define and prepare test data sets.
- Proactive defect reporting and issue resolution.
- Proven experienced working with internal and external development partners in Agile Teams.
- Test Automation, Mobile App Testing experience highly desirable.
You should possess the following skills and experience and be able to demonstrate/substantiate them at interview:
- Previous experience working as a Senior Test Analyst in Cloud Software solutions with influence in Mobile Apps.
- High awareness of Test Processes, can help shape future testing direction while working hands on Testing.
- Good Excel and document writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to tackle complex problems and find creative solutions.
- Excellent analytical skills with high attention to detail and good documentation skills.
- Proven ability to successfully communicate within the teams.
- Proven ability to respond well to change and maintain flexibility while keeping focus on objectives.
- Clear thinking with a can-do attitude and strong team player.
- Excellent communicator in delivery and agile stand-up Scrum meetings.
- Test Management tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence, TestRail.
- Knowledge of API Testing techniques.
- Minimum of 5 year’s software testing experience on IT projects in Agile teams.
- Exposure to Test Automation Frameworks for Mobile Apps advantageous.
- IT Degree or related qualification.
- Ability to learn new products, applications and websites under test.
- ISTQB Certified.
- Dublin location, part remote working.
- Salary €50k to €60k per annum.
- 22 Days Holiday.
- Generous Pension.
- Start Date Immediate.
How to apply
If you wish to apply, please complete the form on the right including a cover note detailing your available start date together and your most recent CV.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in Ireland.
** Agency assistance is not required at this time.