Exactest Ltd is committed to the security and protection of our website visitors and all of the data we collect. We are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP) effective from 25th May 2018. We seek approval for data we collect in line with GDPR regulations and we would encourage you to review this policy before agreeing to it.
1.1 Who are we?
Exactest is an independent software assurance consultancy. We provide managed delivery, automation, performance and consulting services throughout Ireland and the UK. Exactest specialise in all aspects of software assurance and business process testing with unrivalled experience in many verticals across public and private sectors.
Our data protection representative can be contacted directly here:      Name: Claire Keenan
Tel: + 353 1 556 3040
The personal data we would like to collect from you is:
- Contact details
- Eligibility to work in location of job advertised
- Notice period
- Current remuneration
- To consider your application for the provision of IT consultancy services
- Financial transactions with regard to payroll and invoicing
- Your consent
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
You may withdraw consent at any time by downloading and completing the Withdrawal of Consent Form and emailing a completed authorised copy to email@example.com
Exactest may in future seek your consent to pass on your personal data to third party organisations for consideration for a role where we deem your experience and skill-set is appropriate. We will always inform you prior to sharing your details with such organisations.
1.4 Retention period
Exactest will store your personal data for 8 years.
1.5 Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you by submitting a Subject Access Request
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Exactest refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 1.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 1.3 above) in the processing of your personal data.
You may submit a Subject Access Request form at any time by downloading and completing the Subject Access Request Form and emailing a completed authorised copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Exactest, or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and Exactest’s data protection representative.
The details for each of these contacts are:Supervisory authority contact details
Data Protection Commissioner
21 Fitzwilliam Square
D02 RD28, Ireland
Tel: + 353 57 8684800
Telephone: 0303 123 1113 (varing call charges may apply)
GDPR Owner contact details
51/52 Fitzwilliam Square West
D02 X504, Ireland
Tel: + 353 1 556 3040
2.0 Personal Data
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
2.1 Why does Exactest Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to consider your application for the provision of IT services to Exactest’s clients we need to collect personal data for including your professional experience and eligibility to work in the jurisdiction applicable to the role. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
2.2 Will Exactest Ltd share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to a third-party organisation for their consideration in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to consider your skill-set for the role requirement. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
2.3 How will Exactest use the personal data it collects about me?
Exactest will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Exactest is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
2.4 Under what circumstances will Exactest contact me?
Exactest may contact you if a suitable consultancy role arises where your skill-set could be a fit.
2.5 Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Exactest at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Exactest does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Contact details of the data protection representative.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Exactest or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
2.6 What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Exactest accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: Passport, National Identity Card, Driver’s License
2.7 Contact details of the GDPR Owner:      Name: Claire Keenan
Tel: + 353 1 556 3040