Updated 15 April 2019 QA Test Analyst - Selenium WebDriver
- Dublin City Centre
- €35k to €40k p/a DOE
- Permanent Full-Time
- Generous Benefits
- Interviewing Now
Exactest is working with a leading software company who are looking to recruit a technical QA Test Analyst with Automation to join their team in Selenium WebDriver Testing. We are seeking a talented individual with a career interest in API and Selenium Testing to work on exciting software development projects in Ireland. The role would be suited to someone who is looking to expand their Automation experience.
You will be required to have 2 years Software Testing with minimum of 6 months recent Selenium WebDriver Testing experience and be comfortable in your ability to setup a new Selenium Framework and use API tools such as SoapUI and Postman.
About the Role
- Work within an Agile environment, Scrum Team, using both JIRA and Test Rail.
- Establish from scratch a new Selenium WebDriver Automation Framework using Java with minimal support.
- Some manual testing required, designing and executing test cases.
- Maintain and expand existing testing documentation (test plans, test cases/scripts, defect reports, etc.)
- Define and update regression test suites for current and future projects.
- Work on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple projects simultaneously.
- Take responsibility for your areas of work
- Reviews quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reporting on system quality and collecting metrics on test cases.
- Good understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ability to setup a new Selenium WebDriver framework using Java with minimal support from Development
- Technically capable in API Testing with minimum 6 months recent experience using SoapUI and/or Postman. Some scripting will be required.
- Ability to learn new products, applications and websites under test.
- ISTQB foundation level certification with 2 years Software Testing experience.
- Exposure to other tools such as Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, JIRA, TestRail advantageous.
- Knowledge and awareness of AWS and MongoDB.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to document test analysis, bug reports and test scripts.
- Working knowledge of a continuous integration environment.
- Ability to analyse and report on test results in a way that is understandable to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
** Agency assistance is not required at this time.
If you wish to apply, please email a cover note detailing your available start date together with your most recent CV to email@example.com