Updated on 11 March 2019 QA Test Analyst X 2 - Web API Testing
- Dublin City Centre
- Competitive package
- Permanent Full-Time
- Generous Benefits
- Interviewing Now
Exactest is working with a leading software company who are looking to recruit a technical QA Test Analyst to join their team in API Testing. We are seeking a talented individual with a career interest in API Testing to work on exciting software development projects in Ireland.
You will be required to have 2 years Software Testing with minimum of 6 months recent API Testing experience and be comfortable in your ability to use API tools such as SoapUI and Postman.
About the Role
- Work within an Agile environment, Scrum Team, using both JIRA and Test Rail.
- Some manual testing required, designing and executing test cases.
- Maintain and expand existing testing documentation (test plans, test cases/scripts, defect reports, etc.)
- Define and update regression test suites for current and future projects.
- Work on multiple phases of a project and/or multiple projects simultaneously.
- Take responsibility for your areas of work
- Reviews quality assurance plans, data, procedures, and scripts.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements, reporting on system quality and collecting metrics on test cases.
- Good understanding of the software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing, problem resolution and planning.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Technically capable in API Testing with minimum 6 months recent experience using SoapUI and/or Postman. Some scripting will be required.
- Ability to learn new products, applications and websites under test.
- ISTQB foundation level certification with 2 years Software Testing experience.
- Exposure to other tools such as Selenium WebDriver, JMeter, JIRA, TestRail advantageous.
- Knowledge and awareness of AWS and MongoDB.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to document test analysis, bug reports and test scripts.
- Working knowledge of a continuous integration environment.
- Ability to analyse and report on test results in a way that is understandable to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
** Agency assistance is not required at this time.
If you wish to apply, please email a cover note detailing your available start date together with your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org